View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:11 AM   #35692
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I've decided that I'm going to the Keukenhof (flower show) on my own this year. Before I went with my sister. I love her very much but not only do I need a day out by myself, she wants to keep going all day, hardly taking time to have lunch. I like to wander around, take it easy, maybe find a nice bench to relax (with my Kindle) for a little bit and then wander on again.

It's still four and a half weeks before they open and I still have to decide when I want to go; I don't want to go early because a lot of flowers aren't in bloom yet, too late and a lot are out of bloom and I also want to avoid very busy days.
That is such a nice thing to go to; all these flowers. They had an open-air performance of an orchestra the day I went. Two years ago I bought some lotus-bulbs at the Keukenhof, that were very complicated to plant (in a tub if I remember correctly) and didn't appear at all. I must have done something wrong, so I'll go this year and ask about it.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote