View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 04:36 PM   #54
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Harry or anyone

I'm interested in working my way through this tutorial, but I find that when I open the sample book in Book Designer it shows the text well enough but not the images. Do I possibly have something set up incorrectly in BD?

EDIT: Answering my own question here. Looks like it doesn't matter that the pictures didn't show up in Book Designer. Everything worked fine. Thanks for the tutorial.

Carl

Last edited by carld; 01-09-2008 at 07:58 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote