View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbriefs View Post
I'm weighing these options too. In terms of device design, user interface, and read (i.e font styles) I like Kobo touch the most and Kindle Touch the least. However, I am a prime user so it's really hard to turn down the opportunity from the Kindle lending library. I'm torn whether it is worth picking my less preferred reader for the 4-5 books I'm interested in reading in the Kindle lending library. Kindle has been expanding their lending library, and I wonder if it will include many more books I'll be interested in the future.
Don't forget the issue of customer service - when you need it, it's important. Amazon have superb customer service. From what I've read, Kobo's is not so wonderful.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote