View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeolus View Post
350,- Euro -which is the limit for a property that can enter in my country without customs tariff-
Nope. Limit is €150. I just checked from the government web site. But you are right. I bought my Nook for €220.

There is a ebook (only ePubs with embedded fonts) and ereader store in Turkey. But their cheapest model, which is a Cybook Opus, is sold for €270 and they sell Hanlin V5s for €300.

Last edited by GERGE; 09-09-2010 at 11:39 AM.
GERGE is offline   Reply With Quote