View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:35 AM   #17
Jaeyun
Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaeyun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I resonate with you.

Skins are so not cost effective. But I have bought more than a few in my time!

That one would not make me a happy reader. I usually get black, or a black with a slight pattern. In matte. I even have a matte black skin around my Nexus 7 tablet screen, to cut the glare. I've put matte black around my Kobo Aura and my black Kobo Glo, as well. I should get a matte white for my white Kobos. But I don't even know if they make that.
If you do a custom skin with Decal Girl, or Geleskin you probably could get a white matte. Just upload a picture with a lot of white in it. Maybe that'll work.
Jaeyun is offline   Reply With Quote