View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool wall charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclarke012 View Post
The title pretty much sums it up... my computer restarted while I was charging the kindle for the first time (a 30 sec - 2 min hiccup in charging) will this affect how my Kindle performs?
i've not personally timed the difference but you'll get a shorter charge time using the wall-plug charger with the usb cable plugged into it.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote