View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The power of EPUB! I'm glad that Sony switched to the EPUB format since it's supported by other devices. I always hoped that I could buy an ebook from one store and have the ability to read it on any ebook reading device. I see this as a step in that direction.

Hopefully, Sony as well as other EPUB supporting ereader will update their software so that I can read B&N purchased ebooks on ebook devices other than the Nook.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote