View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 05:29 AM   #4
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I want a tablet which has a six inch screen, and is available in Australia. It must have an app which can read validated ePubs, or have such an app available for it.
Here is another vote for a used/refurbished/whatever Nexus 7. Since the 2013 version was just released last month, even new 2012 version Nexus 7 tablets should be down in price now. Since Nexus 7 is the Google tablet, you are almost certain to get apps that are well optimized for it. I use the Google Play reader, B&N Nook reader, or CoolReader for EPUB, and they all seem OK. I only infrequently read EPUB, so there may be better readers that I do not know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
It would be nice but not essential to also have an app which reads azw2/KF8.
The Kindle app for Nexus 7 is my most often used reader app, and it works great on Nexus 7. Since it is from Amazon the Amazon formats work perfectly on it.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote