View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:09 AM   #16243
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I suggest doing the conversion using calibre. Unless the ePub has been intended for use with Kindlegen, the calibre conversion usually does a better job of converting the formatting for Mobipocket.
I didn't want to install Calibre on my main system, I feel it can be quite bloated at times, but I've setup a VirtualBox and will definitely try out if Calibre does a better job converting the book.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote