View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #12
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Sync from the MAC to the Kindle. My Windows based PC only shows my KFHD7-32 as a "Music Player," not a device. On the other hand my PW shows as a device.

Thus, I had to SYNC with Windows Media Player to the KFHD7-32 all my music.
You can't do this on a Mac. It doesn't work that way. OS X doesn't support MTP. And the problem with Android is that every device has that implemented differently (according to the doubleTwist developers who are also having issues integrating it with their software - This is how I sync music and video on my Android devices).

Again, I'll suggest the Amazon MP3 uploader. It's nice because you can add the music to the Kindle from there, or keep it on the cloud and it stays there so whenever you need to re-downaload after a factory reset, or something. You never have to worry about having to plug it into the Mac every time you need to add something. I manage documents this way too.

And iTunes will let you convert the songs to a non-DRM format if needed.

Here is the documentation from Amazon's help pages:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200593730

Letting us know which version of OS X you guys are running will help us a lot though.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote