View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #142
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Wow -- ten years! I've been here since the first months of 2008, when I jumped into the Kindle game. I googled for info on how to use the Kindle, did people like it, etc -- and found Soooo much info here! Initially my favorite forums were thus the Kindle ones.

As somebody else said, now that my Kindle is stable, I stay for the social forums in The Lounge. I don't participate in any other social sites, but the level of general nicety here is just so welcoming. Finding other people who love books, what on earth could be better?!

I can't think of anything to improve the site!