View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #962
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam29 View Post
I really, really want to be able to see what series my books are in and what number in the series they are!
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Jam29: Are you using calibre? If so, look at the topics there on metadata plugboards
Yes, but, that gives the reader hassle. I think Kobo should have it built into its books already so I don't have to go through Calibre. I found an interesting looking series the other day and I looked up one of the titles on Kobobooks.com... and four other books with similar titles came up. So, part of the series then? In what order? Which should I buy first? I have no idea. I had to go through goodreads.com or amazon to find out where to start, and there I saw the five books were from two different series. Stupid to have to use another site, I might as well buy my books somewhere else, especially if I have to go through Calibre anyway.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote