Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I hope you enjoy the book series as much as I do. I just finished Craig Johnson's latest release and now I probably have to wait another year for the next book.
Apache
Thankfully my library has them (although there is a waiting list) as the ebooks are above what I'm willing to pay (most are $11.99 or $12.99) for a new to me author right now.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote