View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #455
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portland Bill View Post
Hi can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong. I download the zipfile for Windows 2003 (i.e. not 2007). I open it and get zilch. Just a normal new document template. I've tried adding the template but I still don't get any buttons etc as shown in the picture on page 1 of this thread.
Help
Are you double clicking on the BookCreator.dot file?
Also do you have macros disabled -- (BookCreator is a template with macros so you must allow macros to run)?

Last if the answer to the two questions is yes. Can you post a screen capture here to see what exactly you are (not) seeing.

Something else to try is right clicking on the toolbar and look for the menus "BookCreator" and "BookCreatorEBook". Sometimes the macros do not enable the menus and they have to be manually enabled.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 02-15-2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Added more troubleshooting
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote