View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #452
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauthier View Post
I've setup a google code project with cvs access.
I have choosen a GNUv3 Licence.
If that bother you, I suppose it is possible to shut it down, before we upload code to it.
http://code.google.com/p/word-ebook-creator/
If you can send me your gmail address to gvanvreckem AT gmail.com, I'll add you as owner.
No I don't mind, I think it's a good ideal. PM has been sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauthier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Not sure if I posted this already but Kovid has confirmed that we can use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\calibre\Installer\Inst allPath
to determine the path where calibre is installed.
That's not present on my system I did an Uninstall of Calibre and installed again in another folder to be sure and it's still not there.
Kovid mentioned there was no reg key for thumb drive installs. I does not sound like you have a thumb drive install, do you?

If not have you searched your registry, if not look for "calibre" and see if you find a similar path.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote