View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #5
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by M A T View Post
Hey Hidari. Thank you for your answer .

I also think that the Bookeen Orizon is a good option. About Pocketbook, I've read some complains about it .

Do you know where I can see what Harry T has to say about the Orizon?
Not sure, Check the Bookeen section. I just remember that He said it was a very good reader. I have had two Bookeen products. They do not update often, but at least their products work. My Pb360 On/off button broke. The company could not fix it and it did not 'fit' in to their 2 years guarantee. Mine was the only one out of thousands that had this problem. End of story.

So I would go with Bookeen.....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote