View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #13
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I found I had to organise my reading list because books slipped through the gaps.

I use my phone to keep a check. Every month I list the ebooks I buy and mark them off when I read them. I keep Harlequin and Regency Reads in seperate lists. And for some reason I don't list Baen - I just buy them to support the company and if I don't read them I don't mind.

Some months go well. e.g. November - 26 read out of 26 bought. However Harlequins that month 11/24. Regency Reads 0/5. So that's a total for that month of 37/55. (Not counting Baen.)

At the moment I'm finding I can't buy much that interests me so I''ll be catching up on last year's books.

I buy a book that interests me, then before I get to it I buy another one that interests me more. I did the same with paper books.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote