View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepak View Post
It doesn't prevent me, because I don't use Calibre as a library application. But if I did, the fact that it compresses the books would prevent me from achieving better compression ratios through solid compression and it would force me to backup a whole book archive every time a small piece of one book in it changed.
You must be confusing it with some other app. Calibre doesn't compress the ebooks in any way.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote