View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #712
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
So, it's some kind of Android thing? The buttons at the bottom of the screen can't contain a menu any more for apps? But, we can't get rid of the buttons when the app is running? I noticed in Cool Reader that even when I set "Full Screen" the dots are still there. And even when I turn on "Hide toolbar in Full Screen" the dots are still there... For just a split second, the book text went all the way to the bottom of the screen, then the bottom half in with the dots came back.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote