View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #936
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Just about anything will work. It just has to be large enough to break the IR beams.
I keep trying, but nothing works as well as my finger. I think I'll buy a pencil with an eraser on the end to see it that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Lucky you. Mine just hangs with the dancing squares when I try the update.
It is odd how some work with no problems, others work with a bit of perseverance, and others don't work at all. I wonder if that device ID idea I mentioned to you the other day might be more than a brainfart!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote