View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #652
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I'm curious to see where the UI redesign is going. The covers frequently go missing, and it's not possible to enter settings unless I have a book open. It also crashes a lot more. I realize this is still a work in progress, and I hope to see a more stable version soon, since this is the best app for html and txt files that I've found.
Yes, work is in progress.
Current version is 3.1.0-12
It will not go to Market until most of issues fixed.

Main reason for big redesign - necessity to support Android 3+ (including full screen and dimmed keys). Legacy menu is not available in this case - should be reimplemented.
BTW, for popup menu, I'm going to add labels to buttons and make it multiline.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote