View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookakitten View Post
OK, so to keep the files behaving, I need to do the deletions through the scripts and not my PC?

What does the rename script look at when it renames? I got some pretty weird behavior. The files were named 03_001, 03_002, etc. with the credits named as such. The credits were interspersed with the regular pages. Just a FYI. I'll be going back to Mangle to get my double pages automatically rotated. Such is life, huh? Still, great feature to add.

Since CBZ/CBR support is uncompressing them on the Kindle, I might as well just do that on my PC--I'm not saving any space. Does that feature take up much space on the kindle? If so, maybe offer a Lite version? Just an
idea--no need to have 2 versions if that's too difficult/unwieldy.

so much for this. I get to use my touch for the reason I upgraded from my Sony Reader Pocket. Larger screen for manga!

This time, I can't understand much...

Folders delete script removes scheduled folders...I think that, once a folder is removed, than you don't need the related bookmark (if present), so the script removes also the bookmark.

Rename script gets a list of folders in /documents/Gallery containing jpg, png, JPG, PNG.
Than it gets, for every folder in that list, a list of files and it sorts the list based on the original filename.
If the first file of this new list has 0 as filename, it skips that folder.

I tried with a list of files named 03_001 to 03_200 and it worked.
I can't understand this part: "with the credits named as such. The credits were interspersed with the regular pages".
It would be helpful if you could send me a sample!

As regards decompression, all the feature takes 170KB.
I know it's a slow process...mounting the archive would be faster but I'm working on it.
Anyway, I can't understand how this feature could save space.
The minimum space required would be the size of the archive (if mounting it. As I'm decompressing it, the space taken is a little bit more).
I can't get to use fewer space than the size of the archive!

I added mainly because someone asked for it, and because copying CBR/CBZ to the Kindle is easier than decompressing them before copying folders.

If I misunderstood anything, please let me know!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote