View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Just upgraded to latest Lbook firmware and can confirm Epub TOC is finally working! I haven't started my Pocket Pro in months and it says it has a full battery...not sure if I trust that but after using a pearl screen everything looks so washed out. Still it great to finally be able to use Epubs with a TOC!

It seems slower then I remember and less responsive then 6/22.
It could be the battery though. I don't trust that gauge. I am use my fast reacting Kindle 3.

With all time I spent waiting at the doctors I should take this with me instead of twiddling my thumbs. My Kindle stays at home where it is safe but this I have no problem traveling with. If someone takes it or I lose it I'd be upset but I wouldn't be heartbroken.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote