View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 01:43 PM   #19
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjnagle
Strange that it has no support for PDF. I guess they have some sort of conversion program on the desktop component.

Is it THAT difficult to have an ebook reader capable of supporting both a OEBPSish kind of file and a PDFish kind of file?
The manual doesn't say much on it, but page 15 mentions that "You can also convert and transfer personal MSWord, PDF, and other documents." (emphasis, mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHer
I don't think it's about beating or not beating. We should be happy that they might get ebooks right this time, so we don't have to wait another 5-10 years (again)
That gets a great big 'Amen' from me!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote