View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 10:47 PM   #506
miajoshua
Mia
miajoshua began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air 2, Marvin, Calibre
Much appreciation for @kiwidude for creating this plugin and spending time to improve it and taking requests for adding more features. I've been lurking for awhile and seeing all the wonderful feedback and assistance and free advice and support in the community. Also kudos to @JimmXinu for continuing to tweek and assisting with bugs and the development with FFDL without which my e-reader would be empty.

I've been attempting to produce slightly more advance covers and have ran into a little problem (a few people have mentioned similar problems on this forum but a solution has yet to be found). I'm trying to include a summary on my cover, so in addition to title, author, series, in the custom text column, I have: Summary: {comments}. However, each time, the <html tags> shows up and when I try using regular expressions to convert, it fails.

I admit I have a very novel understanding of Calibre's template language so my ignorance might be part of the problem, but I would really appreciate some advice or assistance. Thank you.
miajoshua is offline   Reply With Quote