View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #498
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket of Books View Post
Better Red.... Thanks for your reply. I did find that my font book had most of the fonts disabled (no idea why). I enabled them all, but it still didn't fix my problem. How do I find out what font Generate Cover is looking for without being able to get into the plugin? This is probably obvious, but I'm not seeing it. Thank you for any help.
The JSON file in the config folder\Plugins

It can be opened with Notepad(++)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote