View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #13
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Not in Britain, Jon. Amazon totally dominates here. Different market to the US. I know lots of people with readers. Every single one is a Kindle.
I have a theory that folks over their think it's Avalon and that if they buy enough Kindles, King Arthur will come back.

As for DRM in ebooks, I think it's too early to tell. There's been a slight move in publishing, but it isn't really a movement.

Music DRM caused consumers a lot more headache. Many people had players that couldn't handle the DRM. The DRM had to be re-authenticated on a regular basis.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote