View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #44
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Oh, is there some sort of test one should take before being allowed to own and use an e-reader? Does one need to know detailed information about the different file types, the different forms of DRM, how to use ADE and Overdrive, where one is allowed to shop and with what forms of payment, what the TOS of each bookstore is?
I cannot imagine how anything I said could possibly be interpreted as suggesting any of that.

If you'd like to respond to what I did say, feel free. I decline to chase a moving target.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote