View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #11
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorShchedrin View Post
Let say i have 50000 books collection into one library
If you have that many books, either get a high quality USB3 flash drive or use an external HDD. I tried to use a library of just 3,000 books from a cheap Kingston 8GB flash drive and it was a painful experience. It got stuck at "Not responding" for a long time (flash drive light was blinking so I know it's reading/writing to the drive) before I just decided to force kill Calibre.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote