View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:46 AM   #11
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

you can either drag and drop pooks into iTunes or add them to the iTunes library via a sort of "import" function. Works really nicely as I used it yesterday for the, obviously, first time.

My thing is I don't care for the full-justification on the K4iOS reading software. Otherwise it's not bad, not perfect (O am not thrilled with K4PC version either.)

I wish there was a port of FBReader for iOS. That's my fav reading software.

I wish too that there was an auto-scroll feature which Mobireader had on my old PD running PalmOS 5.x or was it for versions of PalmOS after 3.2 or something like that. Auton scroll is a super feature.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote