View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
isbndb has Dewey classification numbers for some titles, but I have no idea how comprehensive it is or whether the API is set up for that info to be collected. I do know that there are software applications for cataloging pbooks that include this functionality, but as I no longer have any of them (gave up because I didn't want to buy an ISBN scanner) I don't know where the information is being collected from.

As much as I dislike LOC classifications, at least with LOC there's a verifiable database already in place, though I don't know what the API details are for that either. I imagine the info is on the LOC website but I have a headache and my brain isn't up to it.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote