View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
When a raw PG file is loaded into Sigil the CSS file comes with it. Sigil apparently converts some to sgc-#. Initially is no file in the Styles Section.

The Sigil <head> contains the following:
Code:
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../Styles/" />
If I wish to change some definitions, I can load an external style sheet by going to the Styles Section and loading a CSS file via Add new item.

Now my queations:

How do I make the external CSS file come into effect?

How are conflicts between definitions in the PG Style Sheet and the external Style Sheet to be resolved? e.g. body, p, and h2 definition.

Perhaps someone knowledgable could post a short tutorial until the final manual comes out.

1- You should write the name of your css file in the stylesheet link

for example:

Code:
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../Styles/thenameofyourcssfile.css" />

2 - I honestly donīt know but you should never have any conflicting css, if there are duplicate definitions for body p, h2 or whatever you should erase the one you donīt want. If you want different looks for different instances of the same element thatīs what classes are for.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote