View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
I think the one thing I read in a Kobo review that would be a deal-breaker for me is that you can't type in a specific page number to jump to in a book. Normally, you don't need this feature, but if you're switching between devices (e.g. reading the same book on your read and iPod Touch), or you want to skip back a few chapters to check on a mystery clue, you *really* don't want to have to page back or forward one page at a time for 20+ pages. Otherwise, the Kobo reader looks great!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote