View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #10
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah11918 View Post
Thanks for the welcomes!
Have you ordered an eDGe yet, or are you waiting for reviews from the early adopters?
I ordered mine January 9th so I am on the February 26th week delivery schedule. (yeah!!!!!)

Quote:
I also taught math,
I was a Math and Science teacher for 3 years. I feel for you!

Quote:
I'm trying to keep myself from expecting too much of a unique, first generation product, but sadly I'm failing miserably. Because it fills so many needs (as opposed to a fun gadget that you create a need for), I'm missing having it before I've even seen it.
I am Bi-Polar so when I saw this I had sold my Kindles within 48 hours to buy it. That was a month ago and I am SORELY in need of an eReader. I didn't realize just how much I had ingrained the DX into my life until I sold it.

I can't wait to get the thing. I feel like a poor drug user who needs his fix badly.

paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote