View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #23
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedary View Post
The moment they do that is the moment I go through my epubs and add a 'text-align: left;' line to all of them. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it till I'm blue in the face: justification without a reasonable hyphenation scheme is simply atrocious. You're adding totally erratic wordspacing into the mix for the sake of having a "pretty" box of text. I like to read my books, not look at pretty boxes of text. And ... having ... random ..... white ... spaces .... between ....... the .... words ........ does ...... not ..... work ... towards .... the ..... goal .. of ..... readability. But if you think that's more pleasing to read, then more power to you.
i'm with you, personally. but i think we're in the minority.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote