View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #6
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
I knew I could count on you, Eureka! Thank you so much! Last command tested and work beautifully

Now I've just to play with it for a while to discover the best way to exploit it.

The simplest one could be to use it in a unconventional manner, i.e. for blocking user input on eips full screen prints (just invoke lipc-set-prop com.lab126.pillow customDialog '{"name": "sample_custom_dialog", "clientParams": {"dismiss": true}}' before and after executing your eips script).

For example in Midori splash animation...

EDIT: It doesn't work well unless you manage to open a very little custom dialog, lets say 1x1 px... otherwise if the user clicks in the popup area it will appear cleaning the eipsed area

Then I'll see how to use it in a proper manner, as custom dialogs displayer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_10_27T15_41_01+0200.png
Views:	345
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	114060  

Last edited by Aeris; 10-27-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote