View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #291
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmozzg View Post
Is it supposed to lag on K5? Sometimes pages turn fast (1-2 secs), and sometimes it takes 10-15 secs to load next page, so i don't even know if i pressed right. Doesn't depend on page. With latest nightly. Anyway, thanks for this beatiful program. Had to switch to it, after default pdf reader couldn't render fonts correctly (some chars were missing and overall quality was bad with every word pixilated)

P.S. Is there a way to check your battery % inside this app? (like in cr3 for example).
The kindle only uses power during page turns.
And the battery is good for many thousands of page turns.
You aren't likely to effect its charge level by reading a long pdf.

Ah, but to answer your question: I don't know the answer.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote