View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #261
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
Doesn't seem to work.

The Developer Certificates Bundle are only for Kindle Paperwhite: Firmware 5.2.0 - 5.3.4

I do get the Cool Reader book on my Kindle OS Shelf, but when I click it the screen goes black for a few seconds and then normal again.

I've followed these directions:

Cool Reader 3 for Kindle Paperwhite and Touch.

1. Follow the instructions from Collections Manager. Ensure it works on your device.
2. Download cr3-kindle-2012-10-04.zip, unpack, copy cr3, qtKindle, usrapp directories to the Kindle drive root. It's a base older version.
3. Download/clone GitHub repository.
4. From dist-kt folder copy all the files to Kindle (overwriting existing files from step 2). It's the most recent version update.
5. Run Cool Reader from the shelf.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote