View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #296
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
You're right. Problem is most publishers don't listen. The epub i recently bought of Seth Lerer's Inventing English was missing all scans of historical documents and entire portions of text (which what remained kept referencing to the missing material). The publisher didn't even bother responding to me when i attempted to contact them.
Did try to contact the author? So many have blogs and their own websites now so you might be able to find an email address listed somewhere. (Yes, I've done it, and yes the author responded quickly each time, so it can work.)
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote