View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
Buying a PW with Prime trial

1. I am considering buying a PW using the trial offer for Amazon Prime to get free two-day shipping. However, since they are estimating 4-6 weeks delay, I am concerned. If I cancel the prime at the end of the one month trial, and the PW has not yet shipped, does that meant that I will lose the free two-day shipping. Does anyone know Amazon's policy on this?

2. Honestly, at this point I am wondering if Best Buy will be likely to have them in stock by them any way, and I could just buy it locally. Does Amazon customer service treat customers that buy their products from B&M stores more poorly than those who purchase form them directly?
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote