Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #303
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Dear Liquid Gear

Hi,

I understand about the Amazon policy. Although feedback about the book right here on MR would be great too.

The giveaway days for Boomerang are over. As a promo tool I have found it to be something less than effective and my guess is that 99% of the thousands of copies given away have never been read and likely never will be.

If $2.99 in completely extraneous funds ever fall in your lap, I hope you will consider squandering them on Boomerang! And if so I would very definitely like to hear what you think.

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote