View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
For example, I was looking at a book that the library only has 1 copy of, but it's being offered in ePub, PDF, and Mobipocket formats. Used to be, if the library had multiple formats available, the total would be listed under each format - 1 ePub, 2 PDF, whatever. Now it's just a total available, regardless of formats.
With the 'old' system, the ePub and PDF formats were always the first to get snatched up, but I could frequently find available mobipocket offerings. I think the additional 'work' of adding the mobipocket reader with PID to one's computer is part of the reason.

Now, however, all three formats go to 'hold' status if even just one format is checked out.

I think wait times for digital books just got much longer
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote