View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
landscape mode is available with the Aldiko ereader, but only under an 'enabled' Nook Touch (not too hard to do using a computer, SDHC microsd carrier, and a few simple command-line incantations)

:-)

that said, i like the flexibility of being able to change orientation - comes in handy once in a while...

the ability to flip screen orientation has been around for quite some time - used to use it on my Zaurus 5500, and currently supported by fbreader on my Nokia N800

alternatively, how about recasting the pdf (e.g., rotating the pages), saving the file, and then reading on your nook?

Last edited by linux_author; 07-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote