View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #8
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
For me it was also worth it. However most of what I read is available either in the public domain (in the USA) or consists of material that I format from my own documents to read. While there is a limited "jump" facility available in the Reader through the "Bookmark" feature, it is not suitable IMHO for reference materials. As others have pointed out (either here or in the other thread) a laptop or tablet may be more in line for that function.

For the act of reading however, it is tops.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote