View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #169
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I gave up on Evanovich so long ago...was it after book 12? 13? I'm so done with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I think I left off with #13.

I keep telling myself someday I'm gonna catch up...but there's too many other books out there to read!
I've read them all! 13, and 18 I think was my favorite but it does get better. The last book was pretty good. I am so looking forward to November's release now here's the thing you have to read the in between the numbers novels with Diesel or you will miss out on soo much good stuff. It all ties together neatly that way. I read all 18 books and felt lost on somethings then I went back and read the Diesel books and it all made sense.

In one in between the numbers you really see how strong Ranger's feelings are for Steph. Yes I am a Babe! You can keep your cupcake!

I also own the spin off series which is going pretty good. Lizzy is becoming her own self. I get so riled up when they try to say that it's just like the Plum books because it's not. Lizzy is nothing like Stephanie and Diesel is well Diesel and Wolf is nothing like Ranger. He's the bad guy sorta. Ranger is not a bad guy or corny like this guy. The paranormal element and setting in Salem make these books really unique and I'm looking forward for the next one.

I highly recommend getting the audio book versions. My overdrive Library has most of them so I check them out as they come available or use credits at audible. They are soo good. Lorelei King does an excellent job bringing the characters to life.

The thing about the Plum series is it's not a romance it's not exactly a cozy mystery. It's a comedy. It's like a sitcom. It's laugh out loud funny and over the top and at times just plain weird. It's cracktastic! I just can not go a week without rereading or listening to one of the books. November can't get here fast enough!

Right now I am reading the Rock Chick series by Kristen Ashley which has a faint Plum likeness to it but it really holds its own. It's more of a romance with really hot bad boys as heroes. I think that's the appeal for me.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-14-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote