View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
simongee
T1 rooter
simongee doesn't littersimongee doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-T1
@ewandeep
Quote:
Thank you simongee, could you report all the steps (without the problems, you meet) so any other can repeat the repartition
that was my plan
As I wrote in the first post i want to add it ro the wiki when i am sure...
well i managed to do it, there is just one, two questions i still have, so if uboot answers me, i will write it up in this thread and finally, when its approved, add it to the wiki...
Well actually there is only one thing. Uboot made a sd recovery package that should format the created empty /data partition and fill it with the files needed. But it didnt work for me, so i used another one. If it had worked, all would be clear to me...
But anyway, if u read through this thread u should be already able to do it right away, if not ask me whats unclear to u. I will try to help

I will repeat my question, so uboot sees it:
@uboot
sd recovery didnt work. Reader stuck in "opening book" screen forever. I waited 2 hours, sd still blinking, no rebooting... So i pressed "reset"... Luckily it did nothing at all. I was really afraid pressing reset while led still blinking. Also no log file created... Something is wrong with it maybe? did u try it urself?
@uboot
any idea about the step 11) i posted in post #20? why didnt it delete the files like formating should do?

@jet322
Quote:
Hey, all. This seems like an appropriate place to put this. Sooo, I wanna make my /data partition bigger, but when I connect my reader 2 the PC in recovery, the device manager only shows "Gadget Serial". It doesn't show "RNDIS". :-( I deleted the DLLs in the "SETTING" part thru Root Explorer, a loong time ago when I didn't know what I was doing... I just wanted to get rid of "Low on storage space" message. Plz
hi!
which dlls u talking about? which "SETTING" part? And u got the "low on storage" message when u wanted to install apps, right? Which state is ur reader currently in? Is it rooted? which package did u use? which firmware are u on? Does it boot up normally?
Provide answers to these questions and i think i can help u

Last edited by simongee; 05-22-2012 at 06:01 PM.
simongee is offline   Reply With Quote