View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #56
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teyrnon View Post
This is one of the reasons I'm thinking I'll forgo this update. I'll probably wait and see if the next update down the line addresses this bug. One of the things I've been using my jetBook for is easy reference for project notes which I'm doing as text files. The jetBook displays them beautifully and this is something I'd rather not lose.

The other reason is that I'm not sure I'm physically able to do the update process. The combination of a neuromuscular disorder and arthritis may pose a difficulty.
Remember, this is a Beta update. I'm sure there will be Patches to fix some of the issues.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote