View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #50
Teyrnon
Groupie
Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetBook, Kindle DX, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxab View Post
Strange that nobody seems to care much about the huge bug that Dr. Drib first reported. In plain txt and rtf files CRLF characters (Chr13 + Chr10) have been stripped so paragraph formatting is completely lost. All texts are nearly unreadable now including the ones Ectaco loaded. No dialogs. Poetry turned into prose.
This is one of the reasons I'm thinking I'll forgo this update. I'll probably wait and see if the next update down the line addresses this bug. One of the things I've been using my jetBook for is easy reference for project notes which I'm doing as text files. The jetBook displays them beautifully and this is something I'd rather not lose.

The other reason is that I'm not sure I'm physically able to do the update process. The combination of a neuromuscular disorder and arthritis may pose a difficulty.
Teyrnon is offline   Reply With Quote