View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #21
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I ignored the deals when I went through my email and when I checked the Gold Box/Lightning Deal page.

Then I came here, read the thread and the comments, and managed (with help from my mom and my husband) to buy one Kindle Fire HD 7" 32 GB for each of my three kids (ages 9, 6 and 4) for our upcoming vacation. (Four nights at the waterpark, three hour drive each way.)

My husband, the helpful enabler that he is, found three styluses and covers for me too.

I want to say thank you, but I'm going to wait until after I come home and review my credit card statement to see how grateful I really am!

(Anyway, thanks for sharing! I love a good bargain that comes with recommendations from other users. I confess it was the comments that encouraged me to contact my husband with, "did you see these?" The two oldest have birthdays in September and November and will be told this is all they get. The four year old doesn't turn five until February and I have a feeling he's just getting one because he is cute and we couldn't leave him out when he actually takes better care of his LeapPad than the older two take care of their DSs. Also, we've had a lot of "you don't get because you're too young" recently and this should balance it out.)
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote