View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #56
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by spMatti View Post
That would require change in grive (and grive isn't developed by me). Also I looked it once and it looked quite difficult.

Problem in the "send to google drive" script is that it uses DocsList.getFolder function that is quite unreliable in my opinion. It would be way easier to rewrite the script using DocsList.getFolderByID.

Edit: Here is the source code for "send to google drive" script.
Aahh sorry, I get confused as to what part is your hack and what part is Grive.

In that case indeed best to change the google script. However I'm afraid I'm not knowledgable enough to do that. I know html and some CSS... oh and some TeX, but that's about it.

But, the Digital Editions folder has not turned up yet (I also haven't read any of the books on my virtual SD), so currently I'm not running into problems. Maybe I'll have a closer look at whatever-the-script-language-is when I do get problems.

Thanks spMatti, also for putting the sync completion thing onto your issues list
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote